Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Recipes for the Lean Times

Welcome to my online recipe book.  I am a fan of healthy eating, love to cook and wanted to share some of my recipes that will help you get lean, stay lean and do the same for your bank account.  These are recipes I grew up with, or have developed over the years.  One of my favorite hobbies is to eat out and then try to recreate the recipe at home.  I'm not sure that I save money in the experimental process, but we inevitably eat at home, simply because the food we cook is better, cheaper and much more enjoyable with friends.   Recently, I find that eating out is not only expensive, but the food is generally served in huge portions, and I end up eating the same food for 3 meals or even more.  It's also very greasy and way too much salt is used for my taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment